A Tainted Village (WIP)

This illustration is part of a series I'm doing for my (graduation) Illustration Thesis. More specific this is part of the village/town where the biggest part of the story will take place.

I haven't touched this illustration in weeks so for now its still in a ruff state (hence the Work In Progress mention in the title), but I like how it looks unfinished and what that does to the image… I hope you like where this is going and I'll be sure to update when I have more to show.

(click the image for a slightly larger resolution)



Joris Dewolf said...

nice done Brun. Succes with your master project. I can't wait the finished project.

Kristin Forbes-Mullane said...

this is looking really amazing...

Monstroplante said...

i think i like the wip as it is... i love the fact some zone are raw, and some (houses) get more details...
but i buy it like this... im afraid more details kill its purity

Adam Tamte Volker said...

fun stuff man, keep it up! I like how you are getting abstract like int he bottom left corner


Rafael Sarmento said...

I'm totally LOVING this man - the colors, the stylised elements (such as the trees, etc.), everything is working together fantastically. Can't wait to see more and more of this project - as well of your other projects, too! All the best amigo.

Manuel Dupong said...

The final is marvelous. I love the textures and details


Brun Croes said...

@Kristin Thank you!

@Monstroplante: I think you might be right.

@Adam: Glad you like it man, your stuff keeps getting better and better every time I check your blog!

@Rafa: Bro, thanks for the comment! I'm really curious for when we'll finally work on that collaboration ;)

@Manuel: Manuel my friend, thanks for your kind words!

Julien said...

i had to stop and leave a comment. This is fantastic! love the colors

Ems said...

lovely! Can't wait to see more


Sean Thurlow said...

Hot damn Brun! Been awhile since I've been by your work, your clearly painting your butt off. Awesome colors man I'm literally in love with this piece.

chenlina said...

mcm handbags
nike sb
air max
abercrombie and fitch
fake oakley sunglasses
adidas shoes
cheap oakleys
gucci shoes
nike blazer
ugg outlet
ralph lauren outlet
vans shoes
pandora bracelets
mont blanc pens
fitflops sale clearance
timberland uk
ghd hair straighteners
fitflop uk
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
toms wedges
new balance outlet
rolex watches
kate spade uk
hollister co
pandora jewelry
adidas shoes uk
timberland boots uk
nike roshe runs
adidas superstars
cheap oakley sunglasses
uggs on sale
air max 90
replica watches
nike air huarache
cheap jerseys
hermes uk
christian louboutin outlet